Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Business of Business

I love reading blogs. I keep vowing to do better with my own blog. Being that I run a program for women to turn their passions into cash, I read a ton of crafty stuff as well as business blogs/magazines/books/webinars/videos. I do love my job. It helps me with my business and I get to help others with their businesses.
Anyhoo, I was reading the blog of one of my favorite makers/dress designers/ dressmakers  Brooks Ann Camper and she mentioned another blog that I love Colette.  I found some awesome posts on starting a business after reading a post on leading as an introvert.. I am an introvert. Most creative people are. I'll save that for another post.


They are from a few years ago, but the info is great. 
Here are the links to some of the posts.



On my quest to do better with blogging, I will continue to share great info from other blogs and websites.

~Rosalyn W.



No comments:

Post a Comment